Focusing on the key principles and practice of Multi-Skills activities and how they can be used in different ways for outdoor development in schools.
“I had 25 of my staff do the ESP level 1 training and they all thought it was absolutely outstanding. I have already booked another course for next year.”
Liz Paine, Highlands Primary.
Nationally accredited award
Multi-Skills is the perfect way of helping to develop children’s movement abilities, whilst also increasing participation in physical activity.
What you will get:
- 2.5 hour whole school practical training session for up to 25 of your staff.
- Lesson plans and assessment criteria for Key Stage 1 and 2 delivery.
- Breaktime and lunchtime activity cards.
- Certificates for all delegates, carrying the AfPE National Accreditation.
By completing our Multi-Skills Training Award Level 1, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients of effective Multi-Skills activities.
- Develop practical ideas using the Multi-Skills zone.
- Understand the relationship between the playground and the development of movement competencies.
- Identify the key people who can make this approach work in your school.
Invest your sport premium budget with ESP and we GUARANTEE to deliver what OFSTED report on:
- Achievement in weekly PE lessons.
- Increased participation in competitive school sport.
- Improved health and wellbeing of every child.
- Improved attitudes towards learning.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development (SMSC).
Watch it in action…
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/EM560vtfMe0″ width=”800″ height=”600″ loop=”yes” rel=”no” theme=”light”]