Playground Funding Solutions and Advice
There are a number of funding avenues that are available in the UK. We know that searching for the right ones can be time consuming so we are here to help point you in the right direction. We will also provide you with a FREE playground design and quotation based on your ideas to help support your bid.
To find out more or to request a copy of our FREE funding guide please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 01282 43 44 45 or via our contact form here.
What ESP products can I spend my Sport Premium Budget on?
By investing your sport premium budget with ESP we GUARANTEE to deliver what OFSTED report on:
- Achievement in weekly PE lessons.
- Increased participation in competitive school sport.
- Improved health and well being of every child.
- Improved attitudes towards learning.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development (SMSC).
What you will get:
- 2.5 hour whole school practical training session for up to 25 of your staff.
- Lesson plans and assessment criteria for Key Stage 1 and 2 delivery.
- Break-time and lunchtime activity cards.
- Certificates for all delegates, carrying the AfPE National Accreditation.
By completing our Multi-skills Training Award Level 1, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients of effective Multi-skills activities.
- Develop practical ideas using the Multi-skills zone.
- Understand the relationship between the playground and the development of movement competencies.
- Identify the key people who can make this approach work in your school.
I had 25 of my staff do the ESP level 1 training and they all thought it was absolutely outstanding. I have already booked another course for next year.
Liz Paine, Highlands Primary.