Working in partnership to bring playground funding to Schools.
ESP has exclusively teamed up with ICS Funding Services to offer schools a unique service aimed at securing playground funding for a potential development.
Integrated Community Solutions CIC (ICS) is a “not for profit” Community Interest Company providing playground funding services to Schools, Academies, Parent Teacher Associations and Community Organisations.
If you do not have the time or would simply prefer to bring in some professional support to help write or even check your own funding applications, then the ICS team can call on over 50 years of professional expertise in obtaining Funding for a wide range of organisations from multiple funding sources.
ESP are delighted with this new partnership as it offers some much needed assistance to schools who want to develop their school playgrounds but struggle for funding.
As a result of this partnership ESP can now offer a tremendous ‘Cost Neutral’ arrangement to ensure that your funding is fully maximised and even enhanced. No other playground provider offers this FREE service.
Following a successful funding application with ICS, should you choose to place an order with ESP we will provide you with an agreed amount of additional products and or services to the value of any fees charged, therefore ensuring your funding application is totally ‘cost neutral’.
ICS offers a “no win no fee” bid writing service on grant funding bids of up to £10,000. Their recent success rate on such bids is very high, IRO 98% and their clients regularly receive over 8 times the value of their investment on such grants.
ICS guarantees absolutely no upfront fees whatsoever, so there is no financial risk to your organisation.
ICS also provides a ‘one-stop’ service to support schools with:
- Condition Improvement Fund for improvement and expansion of Academy buildings, including Condition Surveys, Quantity Surveying and Project Management.
- Salix Finance Scheme for energy efficiency improvements in Local Authority Maintained Schools and Public Buildings, including Condition Surveys, Energy Appraisals, Quantity Surveying and Project Management.
- Additional Classrooms and Modular School Buildings. Also available with cost-effective Operating Lease options to spread the cost. You can even purchase your building after the agreed lease period for just £1.
To check that your school and projects may qualify, please download and fill in the simple form below and submit it to ESP. Your Regional Advisor will then be in touch to explain the next steps.
Example Project Ideas:
- Extracurricular Activities
- School Holiday Programmes
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Healthy Eating & Healthy Living
- Outdoor Learning
- Facility Improvements
- Special Educational Needs & Disability
- Community Inclusion
“I have worked with ICS for a number of years and with their support my school has received in excess of £60,000 of additional funding for our projects. We could not have achieved this without the expert and friendly support of the ICS team. The whole process is simple, straightforward and most importantly very successful.”
Head Teacher, Derbyshire Primary School
What ESP products can I spend my Sport Premium Budget on?
By investing your sport premium budget with ESP we GUARANTEE to deliver what OFSTED report on:
- Achievement in weekly PE lessons.
- Increased participation in competitive school sport.
- Improved health and well being of every child.
- Improved attitudes towards learning.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development (SMSC).
What you will get:
- 2.5 hour whole school practical training session for up to 25 of your staff.
- Lesson plans and assessment criteria for Key Stage 1 and 2 delivery.
- Break-time and lunchtime activity cards.
- Certificates for all delegates, carrying the AfPE National Accreditation.
By completing our Multi-skills Training Award Level 1, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients of effective Multi-skills activities.
- Develop practical ideas using the Multi-skills zone.
- Understand the relationship between the playground and the development of movement competencies.
- Identify the key people who can make this approach work in your school.
I had 25 of my staff do the ESP level 1 training and they all thought it was absolutely outstanding. I have already booked another course for next year.
Liz Paine, Highlands Primary.