Why choose ESP for your School Playground Equipment?
ESP are specialists in school playground equipment, adventurous playground equipment, playground markings, playground design, outdoor play equipment, playground installation and CPD training.
We recognise outdoor play as a context to real deliver improvements across the whole school and community. Some of our products and services such as our multi-skills markings and outdoor play equipment are unique to ESP. Our bespoke playground design service will cater for any type of playground development, kids playground equipment, playground equipment for schools or outdoor play solution.
We deliver our concept and design products appropriate for Early Years play, Primary school play, Secondary and SEN schools. This is supported by nationally accredited CPD training awards which sustains the use of our concept and whole range of playground equipment for schools.
All of our products and services have been designed as developmentally appropriate interventions and focus very closely on the correct ages and stages of a child’s development. We offer a completely free playground design service. Our team of designers will present how your playground equipment can work in your playground to ensure the outdoor play experience is one to remember.
Padiham St Leonard’s Primary School
“The school have been delighted with all installations and have commented on the professionalism of ESP throughout the entire development; from sale to installation. We are very pleased with their return and look forward to working with them in the future”
Julie Bradley, Headteacher
Raynville Primary School
“The kids absolutely love it. When you go to the school first thing in the morning there are children running around the track, playing football on the pitch… they just love it. The parents are also thrilled with it and the high school can’t believe we have such good resources at a primary school”
Maria Townsend - Headteacher
The Charles Coddy Walker Academy
"The school are delighted with the environment. The Headteacher Mark Smith and his EYFS team cannot believe the transformation. The Deputy Headteacher, Lisa Chambers, was so delighted with the area that she couldn’t wait to sit in the new story telling area and insisted we called her Princess Lisa!!!!"
Mark Smith - Headteacher
- High Wind Alert
- New Playground Design Concept
- Does your school encourage nature based play?
- NHS Invest In Schools
- High Praise From Merseyside Primary School
- Concerns Surrounding Activity Levels – Our Response
- Tips & Advice On Safety Surfaces
- From Playground Equipment To Playground Surfacing
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Playground
- 5 Outdoor Learning Ideas
- £150m allocated to schools – bid to increase physical activity.
- ESP discuss recent PE Ofsted reports.
- Playground Equipment For Community Parks
- ESP are raising money for charity every month.
- ESP and the Green-Flag campaign
- Are primary school children becoming ‘physically illiterate’?
- Multi-Skills Playground Markings at Little Ealing School
- The History of Playgrounds – Past, Present and Future.
- Specialist PE teachers in Schools?